TIBCO Recruitment Drive 2017 Eligibility
Detailed eligibility criteria for applying Intel Recruitment Drive 2017 is given below
- Candidate must complete B.E/B.Tech
- must be graduated in 2017
- 55% average throughout engineering (all semesters)
- No Backlogs
Key Skills Required
- Candidate should have knowledge of programming languages
- Should have knowledge of OOP concepts (Java, C++, C#)
- Should have good communications skills
- Should have knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Knowledge of HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, JBI, application server is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Windows and UNIX OS.
- Knowledge of MySQL or DB2
- Candidate will perform design, product development, implementation, testing, documentation, integration, and deployment.
- Need to work with experts to deliver application integration solutions
- Candidate will be involved in project management and interaction with company and client managers or participation in sales and proposal presentations.
TIBCO Recruitment 2017 Details
|Eligibility||B.E/ B.Tech 2017 Freshers|
|Interview date and time||To Be announced|
|Salary Offered||Best in industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
TIBCO Recruitment 2017 Interview Location
All the eligible and interested candidates have to apply for the Junior Consultant Position. All the shortlisted candidates get an email with Interview location and time details.
How To Apply For TIBCO Recruitment Drive 2017
All the eligible candidates have to apply for this position online at TIBCO Recruitment Registration Form
Click here to view more jobs at TIBCO.
Registration Fee for TIBCO Recruitment Drive 2017
There is no registration fee for applying the Tibco Recruitment Drive 2017.
TIBCO Recruitment Selection Process
TIBCO Selection process includes 4 rounds. These 4 rounds will be conducted in 2 days.
- CCTA and Personal Interview
- Technical Interview Round I
- Technical Interview Round II
- HR Interview
Documents to carry for Attending TIBCO Recruitment Drive 2017
The Candidates who are shortlisted for this position should bring 2 copies of Resume. TIBCO will mention the required documents in the call letter for shortlisted candidates.
For More Jobs in TIBCO Visit TIBCO Careers
For more Latest IT jobs Visit IT JOBS FOR FRESHERS
Other Related Jobs
Govt Jobs for Freshers
DRDO Recrutiment 2017 Last date : 12th Aug 2017
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Last date : 8th Aug 2017
IT Off Campus Jobs 2017 for Freshers
BPO Off Campus Jobs 2017 for Freshers
Glenmark Pharma Walk-in 2017 : 40 Positions