Intel has issued a recruitment notification for Fresh graduates for the position of Systems Engineer. All the eligible and interested candidates need to apply for the Intel recruitment Drive 2017 online.Detailed eligibility for attending Intel Recruitment Drive is given below.
Intel is American based Multi National Company, headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is providing various services like Cloud Computing, Data Centers, Internet of Things and PC solutions. Intel has 15,000+ employees and providing its services in 68 countries across the Globe.
Intel is conducting walk-in in many places in India for recruiting B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree freshers for various positions. For more jobs in Intel visit Intel Careers page. For more IT jobs Visit, Latest IT Jobs Page
Detailed Eligibility: Systems Engineer
Detailed eligibility criteria for attending Intel Recruitment Drive 2017 is given below
- Education: B.E/B.Tech Freshers
- Min years of experience: 0 yrs
- Work Location: Bangalore
Intel Recruitment Drive 2017 Details
|Eligibility||B.Tech / B.E (Freshers)|
|Interview Date and Time||TBA|
|Salary Offered||Best in Industry|
Job Responsibilities: Systems Engineer
- Software engineer’s main contribution is to develop applications in C to tests different APIs functionalities developed for the Intel’s latest and upcoming platforms and technologies.
- Also, automate the test execution using scripting languages TCL/Python/Perl and few other Linux utilities like sed, awk, expect as part of TCL, regex, cronjob etc. Designing test cases, writing, develop and execute.
- Regular discussion with the developer to understand the implementation and scope of the testing etc. Understand and use the different software versioning tools, bug tracking tools, Microsoft office in advance.
- The software engineer will have great opportunity to learn the software development cycle, work, support, and influence SW developers during all phases of SW development.
- Good oral and written communication skills, strong development and problem-solving skills.
- A clear understanding of the Datacom protocols Ethernet, IPV4, IPV6, TCP/UDP, application layer protocols, understanding of the Telecom Networks 2G, 3G, LTE, 5G will be a plus.
Intel Recruitment Process
Intel recruitment process consists of following 3 rounds.
- Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Intel Recruitment
Eligible candidates have to apply for the Systems Engineer position at Intel Recruitment Registration
Intel Recruitment Drive 2017 Interview Location
All the eligible candidates have to apply for the Systems Engineer position in the above-mentioned link. Only shortlisted candidates will get the email with interview venue details.
For More details about the Intel Recruitment Drive visit: Intel Recruitment 2017 details
Document to carry
The Candidates who are registered for Intel Recruitment Drive should bring 2 copies of Resume and experience letters if any.