CISCO systems recruitment 2017 2018 for Freshers: CISCO systems has issued a recruitment notification for B.E / B.Tech Freshers for the position of Software engineer (intern). It is a very good opportunity for all the job seekers who are looking for a good job. Candidates must utilize the opportunity and apply online for the below position.
Vacancy Details :
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Intern)|
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech Freshers|
|Experience||0 – 1 yrs (Freshers)|
Cisco is leading multinational company headquartered in Sanjose,California, USA.Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the global technology leader that manufactures telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products since 1984. Cisco people, products, and partners help society securely connect and seize tomorrow’s digital opportunity today. Chuck Robbins is the (CEO) Chief Executive Officer of the $48.7 billion company.It as 7 sales offies in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad).Cisco’s Global Development Center in Bangalore and is the biggest development center outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.
Opportunities at CISCO:
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customer’s businesses worldwide.Today, CISCO is building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
What You’ll Do:
The following are the mandatory skills for the above mentioned position.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Candidate should be a recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
How to Apply:
All the eligible candidates have to apply online for the job. Only shortlisted candidates will get confirmation email to attend the interview.