Aricent is conducting off campus for the position of Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2016, 2017 Freshers. All the eligible and interested candidates need to apply for the Aricent Off Campus Drive 2017. Detailed eligibility, required skills, job location and offered salary, Aricent Recruitment Drive Venue and Interview dates are given below.
Aricent Off Campus Drive 2017 Eligibility
Detailed eligibility criteria for applying Aricent Recruitment Drive 2017 is given below
- Candidate must complete B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E/MCA/MSC
- No backlogs
- must be graduated in 2016 or 2017
- Should be flexible to work in 24*7 shifts
- Should be flexible to relocation any location in India
- Candidates who appeared in last 6 months are not eligible
- Fixed stipend will be paid during training
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Routing protocols, TCP/IP & IRQs
Aricent Off Campus 2017 Details
|Eligibility||B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSC 2016 & 2017 Freshers|
|Interview date and time||19th Aug 2017|
Aricent Recruitment 2017 Interview Location
All the eligible and interested candidates can directly walk into the below-mentioned interview location.
1st Floor, Logix Techno Park,
Tower B, Plot No. 5,
Noida – 201303
How To Apply For Aricent Off Campus Drive 2017
No need to apply for the Aricent Off Campus 2017. all the eligible candidates can directly attend the interview.
Registration Fee for Aricent Off Campus Drive 2017
There is no registration fee for attending the Off Campus Drive 2017.
Document to carry for Attending Aricent Off Campus Drive 2017
The Candidates who are attending for Aricent Off Campus 2017 should bring 2 copies of Resume and previous experience letters if any.
For more Latest Technical Support and BPO Jobs Visit Tech Support Jobs