Amazon walkin for 2017 2018 Freshers: Amazon is conducting walk-in for Freshers in Bangalore for the position of Technical Support Associate. It is a very good opportunity for all the graduates and post graduates who are looking for a good job. Candidates must utilize the opportunity and apply online for the below position.
Vacancy Details :
|Job Role||Technical Support (Seller Support)|
|Eligibility||Any Degree Freshers|
|Experience||0 – 1 yrs (Freshers)|
Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing based in Seattle, Washington. It was founded on 5th July 1994.Amazon is one of the world’s biggest e commerce seller according to total sales. In early days, Amazon was started as a online book rental company and later it vary the range of products like CD’s, DVD’s, Videos,Electronics, Food, toys and many more.Amazon also sells few low-end products like USB cables under its own brand AmazonBasics.
Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico. In 2016, Dutch, Polish, and Turkish language versions of the German Amazon website were also launched. As of early 2017, Amazon had almost 2,70,000 employees across the world.
Opportunities at Amazon:
As of early 2017, Amazon had 2,70,000 employees across the world. Amazon is well known for its technological innovations. Their employees handle very complex challenges in large-scale computing. In Amazon All of their employees(like development engineers, program managers, testing engineers and user-interface experts work in small teams to build an electronic commerce application (or) Platform that is used by its partners and end users.
Technology plays an important role at Amazon.com.Differnt type of Positions at Amazon. com include the following.
Test Engineer (QA Engineer)
- The candidate is should acts as interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon ecommerce platform.
- All the selected candidates has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- Candidate is expected to address system issues and provide process improvements, document internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment in Amazon.
What You’ll Do:
The following are the mandatory skills for the above mentioned position.
- Candidate should have effective, clear and professional written and oral communication skills to interact with Amazon’s 3rd party sellers and Merchants.
- Candidate should have positive and professional attitude and should be able to effectively manage sensitive issues.
- Candidate should have excellent time-management skills and should have the ability to work independently and in a team as well.
- Candidate should Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
Interview process at Amazon
Amazon interview process for sales support includes the following rounds.
- Preliminary Screening Test
- Voice & Accent Test
- Operations Round-1
- Operations round-2
How to Apply:
All the eligible candidates have to attend for the interview in the below venue.
Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Ground Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall,
K.R.Puram – Marathahalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560 048