Adobe Systems off-campus recruitment notification for B.E/B.Tech Freshers for the position of Technical Consultant in Bangalore. The work location would be Bangalore. All the eligible and interested candidates need to apply for the Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive 2017 online.Detailed eligibility for attending Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive is given below.
Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive 2017
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver them to the right person at the right moment for the best results. Adobe is one of the largest and most diversified software companies in the world with 16,000 Employees in 37 countries, 34 years of revolutionizing industries, $5.9 B FY16 Revenue, 73% Of employees work in LEED certified workspaces, ~3,700 Patents*, 1% + Pre-tax profits given to the community. Only Adobe gives people everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Adobe offers Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive 2017 Details
|Interview Date and Time||ASAP|
|Salary Offered||9.5 LPA|
|Recruitment type||IT Off Campus|
Detailed Eligibility: Technical Consultant
Detailed eligibility criteria for attending Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive 2017 is given below
- B.E/B.Tech 2017 graduates with an aggregate of 70%
- Branch should be CS / IT / IS / ECE / EE
- There should not be any backlog/compartment at the time of appearing for the recruitment test.
- 70% aggregate throughout academics
Role: Technical Consultant
- Design and implement components for Adobe CQ
- Build solutions on top of the CQ WCM, DAM and SoCo modules
- Transfers and ensures business requirements into technical specs and provides technical implementation solution and recommendations
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the CQ core platform and integrate with other systems
- Define implementation processes and best practices
- Good understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a good understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Exposure in Java, web development experience, other Content Management system experience
- Application development, distributed application development and Internet / Intranet based database applications
- Strong knowledge on Data Base, SQL queries on any one database: Oracle / MySQL
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
Adobe System Off-Campus Selection Process:
- Eligible and interested candidate to apply for Adobe Systems
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for the take from home online test
- Candidates shortlisted in the take from home assessment will be invited for group discussion and interviews at company office Bangalore
- Not eligible candidates will also be informed simultaneously
How to apply for Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive
Eligible candidates have to apply for Cloud support associate position at Adobe Systems Recruitment Registration
For More details about the Adobe Systems Recruitment Drive: Adobe Systems Recruitment 2017 details
The registration fee has to pay at the Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive 2017 venue.
Document to carry
The Candidates who are registered for Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive should bring 2 copies of Resume, photocopies of marks list, 3 passport size photos, and College ID/Any ID proof.